PAYMENT OF SCHOOL INVOICES
Online payments are our preferred method of payment : with your credit card via this link https://www.bpoint.com.au/Payments/BurnsidePrimarySchool or direct into our bank account 065125 10355433. Please use your family code to identify your transactions.
This year a further online payment option is available via the Commonwealth Bank app Qkr! and I have attached instructions to this email.
Government assistance for the payment of school fees is available via the School Card scheme which is means tested and is based on your 2015/16 taxable income unless there has been a change in circumstance between July 2016 and February 2017. I have included forms for those who applied last year but if you believe that you would be eligible, forms are available online (http://www.sa.gov.au/topics/education-and-learning/financial-help-scholarships-and-grants/school-card-scheme ) or from the front office.
See document links below for more information
PAYMENT OF OSHC INVOICES
School House Colour Polo Shirt for Swimming Carnival (Years 3-7) – https://www.trybooking.com/IGBW
Chess – https://www.trybooking.com/OXSS
Debating – http://www.trybooking.com/KQLJ
SRC Badges – https://www.trybooking.com/OVDR
Year 7 Canberra Camp – https://www.trybooking.com/OFRL
Uniform Shop – https://www.jssportsonline.com.au/collections/burnside-primary-school
Canteen24 account (set up & top up) – https://www.school24.net.au/ps_parent.asp
- Fee Structures – 0699-2017-Reception To Year 7
- Direct Debit Request – Direct Debit Request 2017
- Instalment Agreement – Instalment Agreement 2017
- Excursion Cost Agreement – Excursion Cost Agreement 2017
- Excursion Levy Commitment – Excursion Levy Commitment to Pay 2017
- Building Fund Letter – Building Fund letter 2017
- Qkr – A how to guide – Qkr! How-To Guide